Alina & Anton Videos - Split #1

Alina's guest in the swim

(The Video link associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

Stop loading ul.to

most people hate it and wont bother trying to download it!

Use something that benefits everyone, not just yourself.

besides these 2 videos come long after I myself post mine, while some were waiting for a few days ... 2 files like me, a few hours after my post?! I have not had the patience to télécharcher links uplod it is so boring, but if someone did, I would like to know if they are identical to my two videos posted above!

• Replies 909
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

douche invitée 2.

(The Video link associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

Was she stroking her pussy a little bit longer than necessary in the beginning of that video?

Or is that just my wishful thinking?

LOL!!

Thanks for the video, corboblanc.

btw, I think she is gaining weight.  She better watch out or she'll end up like the fat chick.

That wasn't Alina in that shower scene. This girl was much thicker in body mass, different face, tits, feet, etc...  Maybe her sister? Or a friend, but not Alina.

But hell yeah, I'd hit it.

That wasn't Alina in that shower scene. This girl was much thicker in body mass, different face, tits, feet, etc...  Maybe her sister? Or a friend, but not Alina.

I thought the same, the last couple of times I managed to see their cams, the girl looks different.

This girl has a western nose, Alina had a flatter face with wide pronounced cheek bones too.

Although I think this girl is prettier in the face.

It might be Alina, but I'm not convinced a change in hairstyle and camera resolution would make her look that different.

douche invitée 2.

Was she stroking her pussy a little bit longer than necessary in the beginning of that video?

Or is that just my wishful thinking?

LOL!!

Thanks for the video, corboblanc.

btw, I think she is gaining weight.  She better watch out or she'll end up like the fat chick.

Oh...I know that's not Alina and I don't think anyone said it was.

No, that girl is one of Alina's friends who almost lives there.  I don't think she is Alina's sister, either.  I think the other girl, the Mongolian girl with the long, thick, black hair is Alina's sister...she visits from time to time.

I thought the same, the last couple of times I managed to see their cams, the girl looks different.

This girl has a western nose, Alina had a flatter face with wide pronounced cheek bones too.

Although I think this girl is prettier in the face.

It might be Alina, but I'm not convinced a change in hairstyle and camera resolution would make her look that different.

That's the same girl that used to sleep on the sofa at the old apartment. She also was there sleeping on the sofa in the new apartment with the redhead.