Alina & Anton Videos - Split #1

It looks like mab.to is not very reliable. All the content I have posted there is now gone except for the ones posted in the last couple of days.

Enough of the Third Party Sites. From now on all my videos will be posted directly to CamCaps.

How about Mega?  If you post directly us non-member poor souls won't see them.

• Replies 909
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It looks like mab.to is not very reliable. All the content I have posted there is now gone except for the ones posted in the last couple of days.

Enough of the Third Party Sites. From now on all my videos will be posted directly to CamCaps.

Even on Mega the content is not there for very long before RLC orders it to be taken down.

Also the purpose of the paid membership on CC is to use the attachment links provided within the server.

If anyone wishes to still see the videos, then they'll have to become a paid member to see it.

Even on Mega the content is not there for very long before RLC orders it to be taken down.

Also the purpose of the paid membership on CC is to use the attachment links provided within the server.

If anyone wishes to still see the videos, then they'll have to become a paid member to see it.

If CC can provide a reasonable way of payment from Europe location..

PayPal is cancelled, Mastercard is not available...

Any advice????????????????????????????????????????????????

Si, no pages, no merece la pena.

Yes, the CC requirement of joining Payza before getting the membership is really crazy. I give my e-mail address to as few parties as possible, and I do not want to give it to Payza acting as an unnecessary middleman in these payments. I can pay my RLC account directly with Visa, why cannot CC accept it? I have asked this many times, but no one has answered.

they have pre-paid visa cards that should work.