Who runs the site......

Howard

1 minute ago, ericjeanjean said:

There is an other side to it that is worth considering. In the last few months, there have way more sexual content than there used to be. This could be just a result of the new tenants being more daring and older ones becoming more comfortable, it could be that RLC gives incentives for this to happen but it could also be that tenants now have the insurance that there won't be (for the most part) videos all over the Internet of what they are doing.

Or if I am not mistaken it $199.00 per filing of DMCA order, now just imagine if they applied all that revenue towards the tenants, what we might just see on RLC.

Interesting thought isn't it ?

3 minutes ago, MrBox said:

They may just believe that giving everything away for free is not a good business idea at all. .. I like that there is less material online. ... It make hiding at least a bit less important for the residents.

BTW, I do not think there will be a lot people who found Camcaps before RLC. From RLC point of view, Camcaps is probably just as useful as a fly for a cow. 

Most of the Content placed is from the Free Cams that RLC provides for the Free Viewers. I don't see their point in the matter.  They show the Cam as Free them what's the difference whether some Picture or Video is placed from the Free Cam Areas. Their Logic just doesn't add up.

I wasn't around the Forum when Cam Caps first began. I don't know if it began when RLC first started or if the Forum was in place prior to RLC with other Content.

13 minutes ago, MrBox said:

They may just believe that giving everything away for free is not a good business idea at all. .. I like that there is less material online. ... It make hiding at least a bit less important for the residents.

BTW, I do not think there will be a lot people who found Camcaps before RLC. From RLC point of view, Camcaps is probably just as useful as a fly for a cow. 

Don't have a heart attack, but I agree with you on this.

It's best to think of CamCaps as a soap-opera digest for those who missed their favorite soap-opera and want to keep up with what the characters were doing in the episode they missed. It's a service, but it does help keep people interested in RLC.

16 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Or if I am not mistaken it $199.00 per filing of DMCA order, now just imagine if they applied all that revenue towards the tenants, what we might just see on RLC.

Interesting thought isn't it ?

The Orders are quite costly. I presume RLC waits until they have enough Content to remove before placing the Takedown Order.  They would not place an Order just to remove 2 or 3 Pictures or Videos.

Going through the threads and seeing all the Content that gets removed. It looks like 2 Orders per day are placed.

2 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

The Orders are quite costly. I presume RLC waits until they have enough Content to remove before placing the Takedown Order.  They would not place an Order just to remove 2 or 3 Pictures or Videos.

Going through the threads and seeing all the Content that gets removed. It looks like 2 Orders per day are placed each day.

Image result for Ban hammer

Started falling hard and heavy in March of this year, so that is about 9 months, lets say 275 days X 400 a day=$110,000 US or $100,195.84 euros or $6,922,905.00 Rubles

On 18/10/2016 at 10:28 PM, Thestarider said:

Résultat de la photo pour Ban marteau

A commencé à tomber dur et lourd en Mars de cette année, de sorte que soit environ 9 mois, disons 275 jours X 400 par jour = 110,000 $ US ou 100,195.84 $ euros ou 6,922,905.00 $ Roubles

100,195.84 $ ? ou en euro ?