Nastya & Zheka Videos - Split #1

• Replies 470
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure if I am doing something wrong but I can't get these files?

Same here.  Just end up with a blank screen with an X in the middle.  teufel's of Alina and Anton worked through firedrive but NL's of 17 march of Alina and Anton gives me the same screen.  Even tried to save to my file with no luck.  I'll keep tring though.  Appreciate all the work involved in what you guys do to avoid ul.

Not sure if I am doing something wrong but I can't get these files?

Same here.  Just end up with a blank screen with an X in the middle.  teufel's of Alina and Anton worked through firedrive but NL's of 17 march of Alina and Anton gives me the same screen.  Even tried to save to my file with no luck.  I'll keep tring though.  Appreciate all the work involved in what you guys do to avoid ul.

FYI...  I was able to get it to work (I use windows vista) by right clicking on the file above the photo and opening it up in a new window.  It then gave me the usual firedrive window in which I could view or download to my hard drive.

Thanks for the posts.  When I clicked on the links, I got Firedrive pages that required a free sign-up.  I listed my email name and email address, but this took me to another page that required a credit card (with the statement that it would not be charged).  I can't see these types of uploads, because I won't give these websites a credit card number.

Thanks for the posts.  When I clicked on the links, I got Firedrive pages that required a free sign-up.  I listed my email name and email address, but this took me to another page that required a credit card (with the statement that it would not be charged).  I can't see these types of uploads, because I won't give these websites a credit card number.

If I ever give a website a credit card number I'd only do it with one of those preloaded ones  you buy at the store.Once it gets used for it's purpose the card gets tossed in the garbage as they are not reloadable.

That way no one can try and pull a fast one and double bill.

Guest bulgachica

hey skipp, the videos played fine for me also, have you tried using a different browser or the old clear your cookies trick?