Max & Lora Videos - Split #1

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did anyone else notice what looked like a pregnancy testing kit on the kitchen table a couple of weeks back?

A doctor was seen making a house call on the 16 July

If this is right it would make her around 5 months gone, assuming the deed was done a month earlier, if my calculations are correct, baby in March. She is going to get huge!! if she is that size already.

Guest kevinbsam7

Did anyone else notice what looked like a pregnancy testing kit on the kitchen table a couple of weeks back?

It seems you are right, remarkeble observation.

What? no plus points for that one? Down another three!

Guest kevinbsam7

A doctor was seen making a house call on the 16 July

If this is right it would make her around 5 months gone, assuming the deed was done a month earlier, if my calculations are correct, baby in March. She is going to get huge!! if she is that size already.

Don't think she's that far on - just means they started "trying" around then. Remember Lora was missing for a few days after the doctor's visit and came back with an abdominal scar.

Pregnant ?

Yes.

Absolutely.

No question about it in my mind.

Good job.

I don't think she's pregnant. She was drinking wine yesterday.

That don't mean a thing.  Some people believe 1 glass of wine a day is ok when pregnant.  How many glasses did she have??  If more than one, then I agree with you.