Max & Lora Videos - Split #1

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Squirrel

Here's one of Lora.

Nice job. I always miss Lora showing her baby bump (or anything else) when trying to find her on RLC. I'm not good at capturing Meerkat, either.

Her nipples seem to have developed at a fast rate, compared to the baby bump. Hopefully, when it's all done and the baby shows up, she'll go back to her exercise routine and get toned-up again. Sometimes women use a previous pregnancy as an excuse to turn into a fat pig. We'll see how she does (she's a good woman), but maybe, depending upon RLC policy, we won't.

Here's one of Lora.

Nice job. I always miss Lora showing her baby bump (or anything else) when trying to find her on RLC. I'm not good at capturing Meerkat, either.

Her nipples seem to have developed at a fast rate, compared to the baby bump. Hopefully, when it's all done and the baby shows up, she'll go back to her exercise routine and get toned-up again. Sometimes women use a previous pregnancy as an excuse to turn into a fat pig. We'll see how she does (she's a good woman), but maybe, depending upon RLC policy, we won't.

She better start squeezing some milk out soon or she'll be painful.My wifes tits got a little sore from to much milk till she released some