Max & Lora Videos - Split #1

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you for posting in a format that doesn't require we sign up or download.

They're not very intimate towards each other during the act of sex, both just seem to lay there and keep to themselves when on the bottom.

It's like they are just going through the motions and using each other to get off.  ???

Thank you for posting in a format that doesn't require we sign up or download.

They're not very intimate towards each other during the act of sex, both just seem to lay there and keep to themselves when on the bottom.

It's like they are just going through the motions and using each other to get off.  ???

I always keep my uploads directly to CamCaps. It makes it easier for everyone rather than be drawn off to some 3rd Party Site that reqires a password or that stupid Captcha where you have to click it 10 times before you get something you can understand to make the download go.

Most I get are flash videos but I have a utility for changing them to avi or mp4.

I would think that if it really ate up server space that bad, a lot of the early vids could be removed or placed in a 3rd party site. But I agree, it makes it so much easier. Just point, click, fap.  ;D

Alles so ein Quatsch vor dem Herrn! I Love her bobs... she have a nice pussi... where can a mankind see it? Wo zum Henker kann man davon was sehen?

Ich liebe ihre Titten... sie hat ne nette Pussi... Wo kann man das sehen? Immer nur von oben und (ihren wirklich kugeligen geilen Arsch) von oben Laaaaangweilig!!! Wer will kann es ja ins englische übersetzen... Aber es stimmt, sie hat einen einzigartigartig geilen Arsch! :-* :'( :P