clivebb

thestarrider mod LOL

106 posts in this topic

well look like we have a new mod here and i think i dream it's THESTARRIDER,the big joke of the year,this guy have the same level of euromike,i really don't understand this choice or he have probably suck someone here :biggrin:.

he thestarrider,i have a message for you,don't talk with me,it's few month now you are in my ignore list i don't want listen and read your stupid mouth,stupid asshole you are OMG

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would not go to those extremes. I will say that it is off putting that all of the mods here are ultra, ultra right wing proponents. I will have to see if I want to spend my next 12 bucks here. 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Timewarp said:

I would not go to those extremes. I will say that it is off putting that all of the mods here are ultra, ultra right wing proponents. I will have to see if I want to spend my next 12 bucks here. 

this is one reason for why i don't want pay 12 $,you will see in some months or years we will have euromike in mod position too,until euromike and co are always here and continue post the all shit porn pics i'm not interesting to pay 12 $,i have the impression the mod choice is a american clan between friends here,i have a long past with thestarrider and i know who is this guy(exactly the same level of euromike) ,it will be better to create a poll with some names  and it's the cc members choose what mod they want

 

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please remember that even though forum moderators have special privileges, such as being able to close posts, and having the ability to ban, we are still people, just like the rest of you. We do enjoy a fun posts here and there, but there is a line we have to draw regarding topics and its contents. As moderators, we must adhere by the ADMIN's Code and our policies, while trying to maintain a productive forum for communication for all who choose to participate. 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Please remember that even though forum moderators have special privileges, such as being able to close posts, and having the ability to ban, we are still people, just like the rest of you. We do enjoy a fun posts here and there, but there is a line we have to draw regarding topics and its contents. As moderators, we must adhere by the ADMIN's Code and our policies, while trying to maintain a productive forum for communication for all who choose to participate. 

you know i have remove you if my ignore list just for see your comportment and your comments you will have now but i have nothing lesson to receive from you,

your comment make me laught"while trying to maintain a productive forum for communication for all who choose to participate" ,

it's sure with the all quotes you have made on my posts just for search the fight with pics of guys laughing on my ass you have the best position for say that !!! 

that's curious now you are mod your speech have change,you want try to buy a new image of you ! sorry to late for me you not interest me.(just remember two seconds 10 days ago the answer you have make me in your stupid poll girls barçà2 before the messages was deleted ! you are too funny seriously !)

you have zero credibility on my eyes on mod position with the all comments and attacks your have made before,have a good day !

 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Timewarp said:

I would not go to those extremes. I will say that it is off putting that all of the mods here are ultra, ultra right wing proponents. I will have to see if I want to spend my next 12 bucks here. 

I also think that the "ultra, ultra right wing proponents" is there common ground. ... They find themself in the love of Trump. ;) ... Anyway, lets wait and see what he is making out of this now.

 

2 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Please remember that even though forum moderators have special privileges, such as being able to close posts, and having the ability to ban, we are still people, just like the rest of you. We do enjoy a fun posts here and there, but there is a line we have to draw regarding topics and its contents. As moderators, we must adhere by the ADMIN's Code and our policies, while trying to maintain a productive forum for communication for all who choose to participate. 

What are you doing now, go through all your old posts and delete all the insults you have made? ... sorry. ... but you are one of the most bullying people here ... right after euromike ...

... and now ... ban me if you like ... :dodgy:

4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Timey, ol' boy: Squirrel isn't right wing or left wing. He's a Libertarian Squirrel. And as for StnCld, I assure you he has never voted Republican. :biggrin:

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Timey, ol' boy: Squirrel isn't right wing or left wing. He's a Libertarian Squirrel. And as for StnCld, I assure you he has never voted Republican. :biggrin:

I make my assessment by views expressed, not labels assigned. 

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank goodness we have a place like rants & flame wars. As long as we keep the other threads clean and on-topic, that's good enough for me. We certainly aren't going to agree politically on anything; but we all pretty much share a love of pretty women.

 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Timewarp said:

I make my assessment by views expressed, not labels assigned. 

Timewarp, I voted for hope and change, what we got from that decission is worse than what we had. I now am voting to make America great again, with hopes that the change in the philosphy will help, God knows it can't be much worse.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm not looking to get drawn into a political discussion. I expressed my thoughts and I stand by what I said.

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Incidentally, Clive, thank you for moving this discussion over to here, where it belongs. People go to the apartment threads to talk about the girls, not about petty vendettas between members.

I generally remove off-topic posts from those threads. I do not remove posts or ban people from Rants & Flame wars unless they are illegal or spam or obvious visiting trolls. I seldom ban members. I never ban or prosecute based on what happens here, or because someone says something nasty about me. I frankly don't care about anybody's politics: CC is not a political site.

I have cleaned up that mess over in the apartment thread.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

this is why i have create this thread here because i know here i can say with liberty and no censure what i'm thinking about him and my messages will be not deleted here.

ps: i'm not interesting  to talking about politic on cc

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Il y a 10 heures, Thestarider a dit :

S'il vous plaît se rappeler que même si les modérateurs du forum ont des privilèges spéciaux, comme étant en mesure de fermer les messages, et ayant la capacité d'interdire, nous sommes encore des gens, tout comme le reste d'entre vous. Nous faisons profiter de messages amusants ici et là, mais il y a une ligne que nous devons tirer sur des sujets et son contenu. Comme modérateurs, nous devons adhérer par le Code de l'ADMIN et nos politiques, tout en essayant de maintenir un forum productif pour la communication pour tous ceux qui choisissent de participer. 

félicitation thestarider:biggrin:!!! vous abordez un travail difficile, qui demande de la répartie!!!! il y aura toujours 2 ou 3 abrutis pou vous faire la guerre, mais rassurez-vous, ce sont les mêmes parasites qui emmerdent tous le monde ici!!!!

thestarider congratulation :biggrin:!!! you approach a difficult job that requires distributed !!!! there are always 2 or 3 idiots louse you make war, but rest assured, it's the same parasites that shit everyone here !!!!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, corboblanc said:

félicitation thestarider:biggrin:!!! vous abordez un travail difficile, qui demande de la répartie!!!! il y aura toujours 2 ou 3 abrutis pou vous faire la guerre, mais rassurez-vous, ce sont les mêmes parasites qui emmerdent tous le monde ici!!!!

thestarider congratulation :biggrin:!!! you approach a difficult job that requires distributed !!!! there are always 2 or 3 idiots louse you make war, but rest assured, it's the same parasites that shit everyone here !!!!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Thank you Corboblanc

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now