Adriana and Daniel - Pictures (2014 - 2016)

(The Image Content is no longer accessible and has been removed).

Era de esperar que alguien pusiera su verdadero nombre en Google y empezara a publicar sus fotos personales! Y creo que no viene al caso, nosotros las observamos en RLC y deberia ser privado lo que hagan fuera de aqui.

• Replies 983
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I did not post any personal information about them, names etc, just a pic. The information was placed by themselves on the internet, which is free for everyone to see as they intended. Its not hard to find if you follow the clues. Its modelling posted by them, not an invasion of privacy.

I did not post any personal information about them, names etc, just a pic. The information was placed by themselves on the internet, which is free for everyone to see as they intended. Its not hard to find if you follow the clues. Its modelling posted by them, not an invasion of privacy.

Relax RobertTann and others: This was not in reference to your post or any others in this thread.  It referred to a posted picture that contained way too much potentially damaging information, and it was removed from this thread.

Watching Ariana rub herself under the kitchen table is one of the hottest things i've ever seen!  I just wish she would get so turned on that she would go and laydown on the couch and really enjoy herself!!  Losing the shorts wouldn't be bad either!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Not sure if it's me but I just skip the two in the GMT area. I just feel bored just watching them, just my opinion. Now don't get me wrong, I love Spanish women, but just not my taste.