Adriana and Daniel - Pictures (2014 - 2016)

• Replies 983
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Espero que ni lo lea ni sepa de este foro pues ocurrira lo mismo que con otras parejas, empezaran a esconderse.Se acuerdan del principio de Dasha? Y lo que ocurrio despues de que ese cavernicola ( Demid ) descubrio fotos y videos? No es extraña ultimamente la actitud de Carla-Mario? Mejor para nosotros que esta chica no vea estas fotos-videos.

Pues ella si que lee este foro a veces, no se si lo hace regularmente pero al menos la he visto una vez comentar algo del foro con él.

-----------

Sometimes she reads this forum, I don't know if she does it often but at least I saw her talking with him about this forum

On ‎2015‎-‎12‎-‎31 at 10:55 AM, JosephPsalter said:

Dropped in only to catch the end of today's sex but I did manage to capture this Kodak moment.

(The Image Content is No Longer Accessible and has been Removed)

Did she actually swallow his cum? Has she been swallowing it lately?

She certainly seemed to. He whipped it out at the last moment and she eagerly met him with her mouth.

Thank you for the picture and the reply. Adriana is my favorite on here relative to sensuousness. After having been in swinger groups the past 3 1/2 years you get to recognize women who exude sex and in my opinion I have said all along Adriana is much more sexual than many realize.

She is proving me to be true. I think she will do almost anything sexual. I can almost guarantee she has had a lot of anal in the past even before Danial. I would not be surprised to find she has participated in DP (double penetration) as well. His dick it too crooked. She is bringing him along gradually... like a student.

Anyway if she keeps this up I may rejoin RLC. I just spend too much time watching. It was truly an addiction. There were days when all I did was sit in front of the computer never leaving the house. That's crazy. There may be a few friends on here doing that today.. My addiction back then was Nora and Alma.

Thank you for the picture and the reply. Adriana is my favorite on here relative to sensuousness. After having been in swinger groups the past 3 1/2 years you get to recognize women who exude sex and in my opinion I have said all along Adriana is much more sexual than many realize.

She is proving me to be true. I think she will do almost anything sexual. I can almost guarantee she has had a lot of anal in the past even before Danial. I would not be surprised to find she has participated in DP (double penetration) as well. His dick it too crooked. She is bringing him along gradually... like a student.

Anyway if she keeps this up I may rejoin RLC. I just spend too much time watching. It was truly an addiction. There were days when all I did was sit in front of the computer never leaving the house. That's crazy. There may be a few friends on here doing that today.. My addiction back then was Nora and Alma.

beaucoup ici on été dépendant, comme toi. cela dépends des filles, certaines nous intéresse plus que d'autres. nora, kamila, alisa, diana, elles m'en ont fait baver!!!!

many here have been dependent, like you. it depends girls, some more interest to us than others. nora, kamila, alisa, diana, they have made me drool !!!! :D :D :D