Adriana and Daniel - Pictures (2014 - 2016)

• Replies 983
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First they hide on the balcony then it seemed like they finally got comfortable and starting to fuck in the open and now it's under the covers again. I don't really know what they are thinking. They must be idiots

because you got to realize that even if you get naked and fuck just once in the open it's out there for everyone to see forever. So I don't understand them whatsoever because what they are doing

should not be called reallifecams. It's as real as the reality shows like Real World. Give me a break.

Doesn't really matter to me anymore because of this kind of BS I cancelled. As much as I will miss Diana and Efim and Alina once in awhile it''s not worth to pay $30.  RLC is getting more boring with each day.

First they hide on the balcony then it seemed like they finally got comfortable and starting to fuck in the open and now it's under the covers again. I don't really know what they are thinking. They must be idiots

because you got to realize that even if you get naked and fuck just once in the open it's out there for everyone to see forever. So I don't understand them whatsoever because what they are doing

should not be called reallifecams. It's as real as the reality shows like Real World. Give me a break.

Doesn't really matter to me anymore because of this kind of BS I cancelled. As much as I will miss Diana and Efim and Alina once in awhile it''s not worth to pay $30.  RLC is getting more boring with each day.

The should call it Hide Your Life Cam.

Guest BurakYilmaz

They are legal loopholing the shit out of RLC.....RLC must write really stupid contracts with its tenants

>:( >:( >: Hay que hacer un boicot a esta pareja en forma de queja a RLC, si continuan con esta actitud como dicen en España-carretera y manta y que les vaya bien, pero que no se rian de los abonados que les pagamos el alquiler.

>:( >:( >: Hay que hacer un boicot a esta pareja en forma de queja a RLC, si continuan con esta actitud como dicen en España-carretera y manta y que les vaya bien, pero que no se rian de los abonados que les pagamos el alquiler.

tiene la regla , le acaba de comer la polla como dios manda , anda que es la primera que se traga , no me gusta esta tia pero he de reconocer que es una maquina folladora , yo diria que mas que alina incluso ,