Dasha & Demid ~ General Chat For This Apartment October 01,2016. to November 30,2016.

6 minutes ago, cacjc said:

The 2 guys kissed each other before then the guy with the hat kissed the girl in the bathroom very weird

I know guitar man said he was bisexual on here - I've no Idea about Johnny Depp.

7 minutes ago, Frankster said:

The funny thing is that this soon have doubled the posts in this forum since october 1st, and it's soon november. Betting they're being shut down when contracts are out, just like Susan & Hector. At least Susan had amazing tits

I find this tatooing very strange, but there are a lot of nice and interesting people on this party. This party seems to be successful. :)

It is perhaps the most middle class party you could get on here, all shoes have to be removed, everyone very well behaved, the night rounding off with guitars being played while a few sit on the floor in admiration. It is all so bloody boring for me, so I'm off to look at Leoras empty guest room.

5 minutes ago, ChickenMadras said:

It is perhaps the most middle class party you could get on here, all shoes have to be removed, everyone very well behaved, the night rounding off with guitars being played while a few sit on the floor in admiration. It is all so bloody boring for me, so I'm off to look at Leoras empty guest room.

What do you expect to see? ... It is the place of D&D. ... If they ever had a exterm party time in there life, it must be over for several years now. ... ::)

BTW, I like when there are guest at this place. For me, it is the only reason to watch this apartment. This party makes a very nice impression. There are a lot of very nice people there and they seems to have fun. They even have a few very good looking girls there. Did you not see that?

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, MrBox said:

What do you expect to see? ... It is the place of D&D. ... If they ever had a exterm party time in there life, it must be over for several years now. ... ::)

BTW, I like when there are guest at this place. For me, it is the only reason to watch this apartment. This party makes a very nice impression. There are a lot of very nice people there and they seems to have fun. They even have a few very good looking girls there. Did you not see that?

This party is now about if anyone stays overnight . Maybe sex in the bathroom or on the couch, maybe not, Maybe some guest  showers in the morning, maybe not.  The two prettiest friends left already

21 minutes ago, Kkru394 said:

This party is now about if anyone stays overnight . Maybe sex in the bathroom or on the couch, maybe not, Maybe some guest  showers in the morning, maybe not.  The two prettiest friends left already

There will be most likely nothing to see. No nude and certainly no sex. Maybe the girl in the blue dress would be open for this, she seems to be very open minded, but there are simply to many people there. 

on a un soumis homosexuel de plus ce soir!!!! je pense que rlc ne devrait pas autoriser ce genre de torture sadique dans ses appartements!!! dasha et demind auraient dû stopper la séance, au lieu de rigoler comme des abrutis!!! rlc va certainement réagir très vite!!!!

was a homosexual slave again tonight !!!! I think rlc should not allow this kind of sadistic torture in his apartments !!! dasha and demind should have stopped the meeting, instead of laughing like idiots !!! rlc will certainly react very quickly !!!!:dodgy:

Guest beaver67
28 minutes ago, Kkru394 said:

The ones hanging out in Dasha's bedroom are playing a spin the bottle game

is Demid there tonight ??????