Dasha & Demid ~ General Chat For This Apartment October 01,2016. to November 30,2016.

3 hours ago, GetSome2014 said:

I love watching her getting fucked. I would love to see her facing the camera during doggy style. I guess I missed the action earlier. right now that one seemed too quick..

I did not think it would happen. ... Very nice to watch. :)

8 minutes ago, lucasfrench59 said:

friend sex kitchen

7 minutes ago, cenkito said:

Please pics or video 

It wasn't really worth capturing it, the couple on the sofa a long way from the cam, the freecam. In fact they're at it again. Just worth watching in the hope that someone walks in on them, after all they are fucking in the kitchen.

• Upvote 1

On 30.10.2016 at 3:06 AM, corboblanc said:

on a un soumis homosexuel de plus ce soir!!!! je pense que rlc ne devrait pas autoriser ce genre de torture sadique dans ses appartements!!! dasha et demind auraient dû stopper la séance, au lieu de rigoler comme des abrutis!!! rlc va certainement réagir très vite!!!!

was a homosexual slave again tonight !!!! I think rlc should not allow this kind of sadistic torture in his apartments !!! dasha and demind should have stopped the meeting, instead of laughing like idiots !!! rlc will certainly react very quickly !!!!:dodgy:

whoa. calm down man.

that's my idea, my friend and my body. I wasn't forced or asked to do this.
and at least 50% of guests, especially those who've been invited by me, were notified about this.

if some of subscribers were shocked by this content... well, I'm sorry (it was not for YOUR eyes, %username%, and nothing featuring me really was. it was for me, Johnny Depp and Catgirl. and you are voyeur). but, c'mon, if I don't like something, I don't watch this specific something, and you had at least 7 extra cameras.

also, some of you could've read my "blog" there. did I said that I don't like body modifications? nope. I posted a girl with horns, tattoos and a lot of extremal piercing, who's also a fan of suspension. what have you been expecting of me? :)

so. call us "les 3 malades mentaux". i'll agree, for myself. but my friends are not. they just love me. and they did what I wanted them to do.
you wanted Real Life? you got it. THAT was real. THAT was emotions, feelings and actions. THAT was me feeling myself alive and comfortable. don't call it "torture", because it wasn't.

• Upvote 7