Zoya and Lev Pictures (2016)

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On ‎2016‎-‎06‎-‎18 at 6:03 PM, rebliz said:

Every time I see this picture I have impulse to kick this asshole

(The Image Content is No Longer Accessible and Has Been Removed)

same here

My thoughts - Zoya is 100% woman and she is fabulous!  :heart:

The visitor (taboo?) is cute and intriguing but the only real turn-on is the temptation and tension she provides with Lev.

If Zoya wanted to explore women, or open-ended relationships - that would be fun too!

Lev, well... I will be generous and say little about that. Perhaps he can take a supplement to boost his sex drive?

4 hours ago, Barry Elephant said:

Why? What's going on in the picture? (forgive me if I am missing something obvious, but I can't make it out)

Looks that you don't entering often to this room about 50% of 24/7 you wil see more or less the same picture and more 30% he lie or sit on the couch plaing wite electronic games 

• Upvote 1

Il y a 2 heures, rebliz a dit :

Looks que vous n'entrant souvent dans cette chambre environ 50% de 24/7 vous wil voir plus ou moins la même image et plus de 30%, il mentir ou assis sur le canapé plaing jeux électroniques wite 

ce gars ne changera jamais, c'est un clochard opportuniste, fainéant et sans ambition!!!! si zoya n'était pas ici, rlc aurait mis lev dehors, à coups de pieds au cul, depuis très longtemps!!!

this guy will never change, this is an opportunistic bum, lazy and unambitious !!!! if zoya was not here, would have rlc lev outside, kicked ass, a very long time !!!

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, rebliz said:

Looks that you don't entering often to this room about 50% of 24/7 you wil see more or less the same picture and more 30% he lie or sit on the couch plaing wite electronic games 

Sorry for being dumb. Yes! he is standing up! a rare sight indeed :o)

(thanks rebliz)

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, corboblanc said:

ce gars ne changera jamais, c'est un clochard opportuniste, fainéant et sans ambition!!!! si zoya n'était pas ici, rlc aurait mis lev dehors, à coups de pieds au cul, depuis très longtemps!!!

this guy will never change, this is an opportunistic bum, lazy and unambitious !!!! if zoya was not here, would have rlc lev outside, kicked ass, a very long time !!!

Maybe that is the reason - blood does not reach to the brain when he stand

• Upvote 2