Kamila & Kristy ~ General Chat For This Apartment October 01,2016. to November 30,2016.

Kristy hat Tränen in den Augen, sie ist traurig über ihren Stecher.
Er hat sich entsaftet, sie ist nur eine Affäre für ihn.:angry:

Google Translate
Kristy has tears in her eyes, she is sad about their Stecher.
He has juiced up, it is just an affair for him.

Of all he crap that happens on RLC,,,this is the one thing that hurts me the most,,,every time I see our beloved Kristy Cry,,,I wanna cry too,,,we love you Kristy!!!:heart::heart::heart:

She is just sad about him leaving,,she really cares about this guy,,I don't see her getting this broken up about Yura.

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, thegame20 said:

They already have had two rounds of sex and he may not have any stamina left to have a night marathon so has decided to leave and she's just disappointed he is leaving.

Sometimes I feel like I'm watching a Soap Opera,,,,,"THE LIFE AND TIMES OF PENTHOUSE K&K",,,,I don't like this episode though,,it had a very sad ending,,,although Kristy is now drinking tea and eating her Second love after Kamila,,,Watermelons!!!:biggrin:::):heart:

Guest beaver67
1 minute ago, euromike69 said:

Sometimes I feel like I'm watching a Soap Opera,,,,,"THE LIFE AND TIMES OF PENTHOUSE K&K",,,,I don't like this episode though,,it had a very sad ending,,,although Kristy is now drining tea and eating her Second love after Kamila,,,Watermelons!!!:biggrin:::):heart:

mikey- that's her 3rd love- blowing me is her 2nd love :biggrin::biggrin:

Guest beaver67
Just now, euromike69 said:

Yeah blowing you away with the Leaf Blower:biggrin::biggrin:

tumblr_lts9jwwDTB1qln00mo1_400.gif

hahahahahahaha- that's a good one mikey:biggrin::biggrin:

11 minutes ago, thegame20 said:

They already have had two rounds of sex and he may not have any stamina left to have a night marathon so has decided to leave and she's just disappointed he is leaving.

He's going back to the USA I think. Kitek said he was in Russia for about a week

3 minutes ago, beaver67 said:

yes

damn another booty call. Good sex for her but not heading towards relationship. Don't know if that's her goal albeit. Maybe she is cool with it. I just want her to do it when Kamila is home. because I again I didn't like when Kam flaunts it if front of her and mostly had sex while her mom was home. I'm glad Kristy fucked in her bed and her friend was in the bed.