Kamila & Kristy ~ General Chat For This Apartment October 01,2016. to November 30,2016.

18 hours ago, MrBox said:

Why. ... Every girl does that. ... It is very normal. ... It lis ike we complain about our favorite football club. ... We hate them, but will not miss a game. ... ;)

"Football club" is very British.  Where are you from if you don't mind my asking? Just so I don't appear to be prying, I am American with a house in Connecticut and an apartment  in midtown Manhattan (New York City.)

3 hours ago, eagleb1 said:

"Football club" is very British.  Where are you from if you don't mind my asking? Just so I don't appear to be prying, I am American with a house in Connecticut and an apartment  in midtown Manhattan (New York City.)

Please apologize, i need to disappoint you. ... I am german and live in hamburg.

18 hours ago, kenny1940 said:

Otff topic for sure. Do you guys get this spam into your mail boxes from someone following you?

OT yes I have had three of those messages in last couple of weeks 'XXXXX is now following you'. All of them very recent new members haven't made any posts. Weird if you ask me, don't see what they hope to gain.