Kamila & Kristy ~ General Chat For This Apartment October 01,2016. to November 30,2016.

By the way, was anyone aware that there was a shower in the house?
I totally did not know.
When the GR girl went to put a bottle with what I think was a gel she has opened a glass door (typical shower screen) and, she has been inside like a couple of minutes.
Before that, she took off her panties and washed them.

6 minutes ago, vortios said:

By the way, was anyone aware that there was a shower in the house?
I totally did not know.
When the GR girl went to put a bottle with what I think was a gel she has opened a glass door (typical shower screen) and, she has been inside like a couple of minutes.
Before that, she took off her panties and washed them.

In the restroom, but it is supposed to be not working.

25 minutes ago, Beldonn1 said:

We have to wait for Kitek to tell us where K&K are going. So it is wiithout Yegor...

He has translated the Kami wanted to travel to warm and southern regions on her birthday. But where it was, I do notnow. (See thread) Kristy is going with her.

2 minutes ago, Noldus said:

He has translated the Kami wanted to travel to warm and southern regions on her birthday. But where it was, I do notnow. (See thread) Kristy is going with her.

Yeah, it is what I wrote before, see above...

• Upvote 1

Do not misunderstand my words, I did not mean to say that she took a shower, also for the time it was taken, it was impossible ... at most, she washed her pussy, but it would be very fast, which would also surprise me to me.
The only thing that I conveyed to you, I was not aware of hibernating that shower, and I think a lot of people would surprise you too.
I imagine because you can not use that shower, since you can not put a camera pointing at her without showing the cup of the beat.
And that, RLC, always tries to have people have some intimacy in it.
When it can not be used, put the cross as in the case of Lola's bath, although yesterday, a girl had to urinate urgently in the house, although when finished, hesitated how to get up, in fact it was not cleaned, and surprised The other girls when they entered the bathroom, in fact I think there was some laughter from the others, because after that there was a lot of laughter.

I understand that these girls are quite famous, and that life is treating them well, but I do not understand that if they are within RLC, they leave with such assiduity.
Not for nothing, I understand that people want to make their life, that they want to travel, to have fun, and all that ...
But agreeing with all that, why stay within RLC?