Desiree & Raul - Pictures (2016)

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Post Image received a Takedown Order from DMCA for the Content(s) removal which was ordered by RLC.   The same thing will likely happen no matter what Third Party File Host you use.

Well.....gotta keep fighting the good fight. :)

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Is that the same couch? I'm just wondering if it's crackling now, because I'm getting a case of deja vu all over again...and that includes the dog!

I think it's a different couch.  The previous one was white in color.  I'll take a look in the archives and see and compare them.

On ‎2016‎-‎07‎-‎23 at 0:49 AM, StnCld316 said:

The one they have now has an extension out where as the one in the Carla & Mario picture never had that extension.  I would say they are different couches. The color texture is also different.

i miss that  asian cunt =/

• Upvote 1

19 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

He knows I was just joking around.  As for that chat thing I have never experienced large letters unless I have put them there myself. Sometimes Keyboards can change functions by a certain key being pressed.  A reboot of the computer sometimes corrects it.

Yeah i know. :P

I dont know what it is exactly. It seems to happen too specific Words, most of them starting with E. Also, Word, Words and so on seem to have that issue. This only happens on this website. Maybe a ghost make letters big randomly to spell a Word, like it wants to tell me something O.o

• Upvote 1

20 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

I think it's a different couch.  The previous one was white in color.  I'll take a look in the archives and see and compare them.

I wasn't sure if they changed the couch or if it was all the cum stains left over from the previous tenants. :biggrin:

• Upvote 1