Tver - Split 5

StnCld316

I'm with you, I like Jacquie and can't understand why she hasn't been sent back to Sophia. Must be visa problem is the only reason I can see. She and the boyfriend were always good for action and had lots of friends they brought over to the old Sophia. There could be some tension between her and Bella, but if she's reconciled with him, I think the three girls could thrive. Jacquie would definitely get them out of their shy shells.

petra will be good for teach this girl if she move in tula,that's why i would like she move in tula and i'm sure a threesome can happen with anna/alex and her.

for jacky it's physical i can't explain why i don't like her

6 minutes ago, Harvey Brooks said:

I'm with you, I like Jacquie and can't understand why she hasn't been sent back to Sophia. Must be visa problem is the only reason I can see. She and the boyfriend were always good for action and had lots of friends they brought over to the old Sophia. There could be some tension between her and Bella, but if she's reconciled with him, I think the three girls could thrive. Jacquie would definitely get them out of their shy shells.

Clearly Visa Issues. You have to wait 3 months until you can apply for a new 90 day Schengen Visa