Tver - Split 5

StnCld316

6 minutes ago, bean1111 said:

Why are you watching it if you don't like it? There are three other apartments for you to watch.

I'm not watching it. And I'm not watching the other apartments either. They're just as bad. 

Edited by miscvoyeur

Hmm but what would you like to see in Tver? There are 4 nice people all not shy at all having fun together and it seems they really like each other. Okay they did not yet a complete sex session together or even swapped partners. But for me I am more than happy with the situation now in Tver.

• Upvote 2

36 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Hmm but what would you like to see in Tver? There are 4 nice people all not shy at all having fun together and it seems they really like each other. Okay they did not yet a complete sex session together or even swapped partners. But for me I am more than happy with the situation now in Tver.

they have come a long way in a short time. even though today's session could have been a lot better jack is definitely starting to like things and zoe, already amazing won't need to much more time to get a little closer to iris which could open up some possibilities. worst case scenario: 2 nice couples keep having sex and entertaining us. too bad the other apts haven't caught up yet.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, miscvoyeur said:

The whole dynamic of this apartment is getting stale. Always the same shit we're seeing. Lex goes off with Iris. Jack goes off with Zoe. No real group work. No couple swapping. Nothing interesting. Wake me when something exciting happens in this apartment.

Have you ever seen couple swapping on VV? Iris likes to touch other girls but Zoe probably not. Otherwise there is nothing new to expect as I predicted 2 days ago. I myself prefer Tula on the longer term.

Sofia is realistic but the girls unattractive. In Voro only 3 pensionado's and a giddy girl.

2 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

I get tired of seeing the same ppl fuck each other. I don't care how much fun the couple has. 

Cmon Misc thats a bit rude dont you think? The people there are humans like you and me with feelings and needs. And so I do care that they enjoy each other and have a good life. Especially Tver is an appartement where you can say nothing against each of the people living there.

When it comes to other people like the sinkpisser in Tula we can argue about that matter :biggrin:

You misunderstand my comment. Of course I care that the people like and enjoy themselves. I don't want to see unhappy people living in the apartments. What my comment was referring to was me saying that to me it does not matter how happy or chipper or good spirited a person is or how energetic a couple is. If they continue to have sex with only the same person then it becomes stale. Lex and Iris are clearly into each other. They like each other. They are very happy with one another. This is fine. HOWEVER, when it comes to sex they kill any sort of opportunity for excitement for me because they would rather only stay with one another. I feel like Zoe and Jack are more open to the idea but will never get the chance to explore it living with Lex and Iris. 

I was not trying to say that I do not care if they are happy or not. I hope this clears up any confusion.

• Upvote 1

• StnCld316 changed the title to Tver - Split 5