Sofia - Split 2

StnCld316

12 hours ago, spielo said:

Boobie will not be forever... she is too flexible...

But now it becomes serious:

Screen_Shot_10_08_16_at_23_53.jpg Screen_Shot_10_08_16_at_23_54.jpg Screen_Shot_10_08_16_at_23_55_001.jpg Screen_Shot_10_08_16_at_23_55.jpg

Very sexy i hope VV will give her some time to prove her metal and tease us with her big melons i like that if any body has this video pm me thanks

2 hours ago, Kkru394 said:

The new girl took a shower.. They need to lower that bathroom cam and add a second in there as they promised. They also need about 3-5 cams to get rid of all the hiding spots

They told me new cam will be there on monday (tomorrow) 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

New girl playing hiding from cams shit. Dressing in hidden spots and mostly showering facing the wall...  In my opinion she has no potential at all

i think we should give her little time something is better than nothing

I have seen that behaviour on so many girls VV brought in. None of them improved and left pretty early. So no when she is not comfortable with being nude on cam she should leave. As simple as that. Just look at Voro now. Lisa walking around in just panties and dont giving a shit. Iris had topless breakfast before. Now look at Sofia. And you see that are not the girls fitting in VV. Sofia is a monastary...

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I have seen that behaviour on so many girls VV brought in. None of them improved and left pretty early. So no when she is not comfortable with being nude on cam she should leave. As simple as that

yeah i agree with that if she doesn't like to be nude she should leave. but only excuse i found here is that if those have boyfriend then it make easier to get naked for them just thinking

To be honest. I no longer want to see that shitty experiments in Sofia. VV should cast the people before and then bring only the good ones in. And I dont care why they have a problem with nudity on cam or in front of others. If they have they are wrong on VV. And I dont understand why VV even brought them in???

23 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I have seen that behaviour on so many girls VV brought in. None of them improved and left pretty early. So no when she is not comfortable with being nude on cam she should leave. As simple as that. Just look at Voro now. Lisa walking around in just panties and dont giving a shit. Iris had topless breakfast before. Now look at Sofia. And you see that are not the girls fitting in VV. Sofia is a monastary...

iris needed some days and Lex needed some weeks....

8 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Iris did not walk around fully clothed and did never hide when changing or dressing from the first day on. Believe me both girls in there are just the wrong cast. 

Okay, the new girl you are right but Boobie is questionable. Remember her first day....