Sofia - Split 2

StnCld316

2 minutes ago, Here2Play said:

I actually like Iris in Voro she has a pretty tight body. It's really to bad RLC is the way it is because I think Stesha is pretty damn sexy also.

iris is cute too,there is cute girls on rlc too but i'm just tired whith this all people hiding,i don't want pay more for that and i prefer vv because there is this archive videos,

that's change just my voyeur life,not necessery stay 20/24 on my screen for be afraid to missing the action,this is what i like the most on vv,for me rlc is has been now,

i'm waiting voyeursun soon too because there will have an archive video too apparently

6 hours ago, clivebb said:

i think the girls go out together and boobie after that will go in bf appartment for spend good time and for sure not in the mole and she will come back late this night very happy and go sleeping directly,the other girls will come back too and sleeping together and they gonna laughting alot in the bed and fall asleep,this is my scenario for this night

well i give me some flowers,this is exactly what's happened,nastya and friend back without boobie and sleeping together and now boobie just returned at 5.30 am local time alone and go sleeping directly.this chocalate belgium guy gonna keep boobie now in his appartment,i hope boobie have spend good time with him tonight !

I wonder what's keeping my sweet Nastya up. Feeling alone, bored or just restless I would keep you company if I was there. Better yet you could stay up with me instead and help me catch up on all my work that's back logged, lol. It sucks starring at a computer screen with designers block. I am just talking for the sake of talking until I come up with an idea.

In my fantasy world, because Bella came home and alone at 5:30 AM maybe she wasn't with the player and she will stay at Sophia where there will be two irresistible studs for her and Nastya this weekend.

Her phone/alarm has been ringing under her pillow for 10 minutes and she hasn't moved a muscle.

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

Another lost and booooring day in Sofia. As usual nobody home at day and I bet we will see more boring RLC shit in the evening

Have you dropped an email to help.

Looks like VV staff stopped listening.I wrote to them earlier regarding Tver,Sofia,Tula And the lack of participants.

They have no plan.I am not even sure they are planning to bring anyone in Tver.Voro is the only interesting apartment ATM

59 minutes ago, nack said:

Have you dropped an email to help.

Looks like VV staff stopped listening.I wrote to them earlier regarding Tver,Sofia,Tula And the lack of participants.

They have no plan.I am not even sure they are planning to bring anyone in Tver.Voro is the only interesting apartment ATM

Yeah I have done that. Think they get very much mails regarding Sofia in these days

3 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Nastya and her laptop reminds me of a well known girl during her first stay in barca appartement

yes,nastya is new  so we watching her for the moment but that will turn boring very faster if she stay like that and doing nothing more,watching an rlc bis mmm no thanks

• Upvote 1