Sofia - Split 2

StnCld316

I am still catching up on work and my thumb is throbbing so I just came on to say very nice. Very nice in the sense that last night with Nastya and that guy who I shall name "Thor" because he kind of looks like the guy from the movies, lol is the way to do things. Talk, watch a movie find out if you even like the person and it didn't end in sex right off the bat also no drinking to impair judgment, awesome. As for everything else that's going on "time", that's all it needs. Nastya is very slowly showing us more and more we just to have patience. I have to also say I saw a little something different in Bella last night but I don't know how far that will go. Okay back to work til later peeps.

• Upvote 1

VV management should find a solution for what's going on 

petra and Jackie should get a visa to transfer to SOFIA and NASTY should be out , she is not VV model ( hoping lesbo action with dildo between petra ando boobie while jackie will be with her xbf so we will not see her on phone again :D:D )

new girl should transefer to tula ( hoping 3 some will occure with anna and alex if alex want that )

nikita couple should be back to tver with IVO and Sonia ( hoping 4 some will be ) 

• Upvote 2

On 19/10/2016 at 6:05 PM, Harvey Brooks said:

Bella is having a shower, so they're not working on it on site. They just sent me an email saying cam 7 was working and they'd fix cam 13 Friday or Saturday.

Maybe cam 7 is working now but the shower is finished and lights are off.

well another proof there is big difference whith what they say and what they do,we are sunday and they have doing nothing with the cam 13 ! full amateur

7 hours ago, bravewildtiger2 said:

VV management should find a solution for what's going on 

petra and Jackie should get a visa to transfer to SOFIA and NASTY should be out , she is not VV model ( hoping lesbo action with dildo between petra ando boobie while jackie will be with her xbf so we will not see her on phone again :D:D )

new girl should transefer to tula ( hoping 3 some will occure with anna and alex if alex want that )

nikita couple should be back to tver with IVO and Sonia ( hoping 4 some will be ) 

that would be a gr8 start. with the new girl apparently out or tver there is no one to motivate ivo & sonia. they r potentially hot but when alone hardly do anything. the sophia experiment should b terminated. it has been a complete failure.

• Upvote 2

Petra and Jacky are used, abused, washed out and not much to look at. I am not sure why you guys keep bringing them up. They should make some changes for sure. Out with the old and in with some new. They had a really nice couple in Tver however I think she was also shy of the cams and didn't want to be on them. It takes special people to be able to do what these people do by sharing there private lives.