Sofia - Split 2

StnCld316

look the sympatic email i have just received from vv:

Good day,
please note - this is tech support. All propositions and suggestions about the “life of our participants” are going to [email protected]
Otherwise, your email will be added to the ban list.
Thank you for your time 

vv support become like rlc now,they can bann me if they want,stupid support

Silly, silly girl. Her getting thrown out would be a good life lesson. Don't fuck with a bunch of people, mostly older guys, who have been around the block enough times to smell bullshit a mile away. Most of us were probably pulling of bigger stunts before she was even born. 

1 minute ago, clivebb said:

look the sympatic email i have just received from vv:

Good day,
please note - this is tech support. All propositions and suggestions about the “life of our participants” are going to [email protected]
Otherwise, your email will be added to the ban list.
Thank you for your time 

vv support become like rlc now,they can bann me if they want,stupid support

This is a subject for [email protected]

Support is not directly connected with them

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

This is a subject for [email protected]

i have quote the answer i have received from vv support and propose change the casting in sofia will be better,they have not to do this type of menace,it's not professional,

they can wait long time before i renew,i hate this style of comportment

12 hours ago, clivebb said:

i have quote the answer i have received from vv support and propose change the casting in sofia will be better,they have not to do this type of menace,it's not professional,

they can wait long time before i renew,i hate this style of comportment

They didn't have to be rude like that but it's because they are saying you sent the email to tech support not help support. I've gotten one of those rude emails also.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Here2Play said:

They didn't have to be rude like that but it's because they are saying you sent the email to tech support not help support. I've gotten one of those rude emails also.

thanks for understand,why this tech support is so rude like that and menace to bann you,i don't understand,probably the russian style !

with this style of answer,vv go directly in the wall,vv have alot of progress to do on all points