Sofia - Split 2

StnCld316

16 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Dont watch or record Sofia so much guys. Only when viewers numbers decrease VV will change something. I only look at thumbnails of Sofia and only click on it when there is action (Never at the moment :biggrin: )

I continue to watch this apartment because I like these two girls. I think they have been treated unfairly by the VV management, but I don't want them to be forced out because of the situation which is not in their control.

For those who may be wondering what Jacky is up to. She is living with her boyfriend, which you may have guessed, but you may not be aware that their apartment part of the Voyeur-House project. I'm not sure whether Voyeur-House.tv is a spin-off from VV or in competition. The holding companies are different so it is difficult to tell but I'm still digging. Voyeur-House only has 2 apartments so it is a real startup. Jacky & BF are now called Alex & Lina. 

EDIT: Looking at the subscription page, it looks so much like VV that it must be affiliated in some way.

Edited by Clyde69
EDIT:

The more I think about this Voyuer House, I'm pissed off. They overcharge  at VV for only 4 apartments and instead of using these new VH apartments to supplement that product  or fix Sofia they go and try to charge another $30 under a new name with some of the same people in VV. 

6 minutes ago, Clyde69 said:

For those who may be wondering what Jacky is up to. She is living with her boyfriend, which you may have guessed, but you may not be aware that their apartment part of the Voyeur-House project. I'm not sure whether Voyeur-House.tv is a spin-off from VV or in competition. The holding companies are different so it is difficult to tell but I'm still digging. Voyeur-House only has 2 apartments so it is a real startup. Jacky & BF are now called Alex & Lina. 

EDIT: Looking at the subscription page, it looks so much like VV that it must be affiliated in some way.

I agree with you Clyde. If the two weren't affiliated, Alex wouldn't have been in the Sophia apartment yesterday fixing the bathroom cams.

I guess they figure they can make more money with two sites than they could with more apartments on one site.

18 minutes ago, Clyde69 said:

Never heard of that Voyeur House thing. But it looks a lot like VV

It is interesting what you can find out with a bit of digging. Kinetik Data Solutions LTD, the company that subscribers pay for VV, is registered in the UK. Thanks to the UK's transparency laws regarding companies, I see that the sole director is one Mr Andrei Boiko, a 44 year old Moscovite, although he is only a 30% shareholder in the company. Now that got me thinking about the older guy that occasionally comes and fucks Petra. He might be about 44, Petra's apartments have always been in Moscow...I wonder if his name is Andrei? Maybe Petra's longevity in VV has something to do with the the BJ's she gives the boss?