Sofia - Split 2

StnCld316

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Showercam out again

This is really strange, I watched her come in and out of the bathroom a couple of times. The camera stalled but resumed the first two times, then when she came into the room when the camera quit, you can see her at the door, not doing anything and the camera froze at 21:40:49. Either she has telekinetic powers or there is something weird happening. Perhaps its the fan, I noticed that Bella didn't have the fan on when she showered. 

2 minutes ago, Clyde69 said:

Well, so much for the talk. She has continued to do it consistently every day. And now they are either rude in their response (clive) or just ignore messages like I am getting. I cancelled my subscription today. VV you are a bunch of wankers.

you have doing good clyde,it's already one week i'm back with the free cams,when vv will see they gonna lost one by one their members i will laught behing my screen,

you don't talk like that with your members,vv don't care about their members,they have an idea and not listen the members,when you send 5 emails for one camera problem and one month later nothing was doing and they answer always we will fixe that faster as possible it's not normal.when you do suggestion about camera positions or management they menace to bann you! if i had a society and i talk like that with my clients it's long time  the key will be under the door.

no members= no website ! vv have not understand that apparently

6 minutes ago, Harvey Brooks said:

This is really strange, I watched her come in and out of the bathroom a couple of times. The camera stalled but resumed the first two times, then when she came into the room when the camera quit, you can see her at the door, not doing anything and the camera froze at 21:40:49. Either she has telekinetic powers or there is something weird happening. Perhaps its the fan, I noticed that Bella didn't have the fan on when she showered. 

Yes, and when Bella went into the bathroom last night while Nastya was bathing the camera suddenly started working again. There is a remote possibility that she is catching a wire in the door jam, but I still believe that she is sabotaging the camera.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Harvey Brooks said:

Camera is still out and she's been in and out of the bathroom a couple of times since she finished her shower.

She forgot to reconnect it. You will have to wait for Bella to go in there and reconnect the camera. 

• Upvote 1

if it's happen one or two times ok it's possible it's an accident but not every times like that,i repeat again but when it's bella there is not problem.

the vv tech have already recognize it's her ddoing that and said this cam work good,they gonna put a blocker,i f you have again doubts after that harvey i don't understand