Sofia - Split 2

StnCld316

Nastya having a heart to heart talk with the other two on the deck. Will we see some change in activity from her soon? Hope Jacquie and boyfriend will spend more time here, they always had guests with them in the old apartment.

Jacquie came back to Bulgaria to be with the boyfriend. If she was coming back to the apartment, she would have come when she first arrived three or four days ago.

I don't think she'll be in the apartment unless one of Nastya or Bella leaves.

The three there now seem to be getting along, no loud voices or arguments.

Hopefully Jacquie and boyfriend will help to generate more activity in the apartment.

1 minute ago, Harvey Brooks said:

Hopefully Jacquie and boyfriend will help to generate more activity in the apartment.

it's the only good point i expect if jacky come back here but with jacky or not i think nastya will not change and will not show more

boobie hope to read that 

boobie , all of us even you know that you did a mistake and we know you tried many men to prove to some one it is not a relationship and all of us have mistakes so....

try to face jackie and treat in a good way , we know jackie is a good girl and her smile is fantastic so she will forgive immediately and never talk about it 

so come back and face your problem to solve it