Sofia - Split 2

StnCld316

1 minute ago, clivebb said:

i just don't understand why nastya have bring this guy here and in her bed if she was not ok for having sex,

generaly when you invite a guy in your bed it's not for play video games :biggrin:,he's not back today this is the result

He was so frustrated after all the finger-banging I think balls exploded on the way home. Was probably reported as a possible suicide bombing:biggrin:

• Upvote 2

I'm calling bullshit on VV's claim that Sofia went down for "camera setting". I see no improvements in any of the cameras and there are 2 open beers on the living room table that I don't think were there before it went offline. I think there may have been a discussion taking place that they did not want us to see/hear.

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, Clyde69 said:

I'm calling bullshit on VV's claim that Sofia went down for "camera setting". I see no improvements in any of the cameras and there are 2 open beers on the living room table that I don't think were there before it went offline. I think there may have been a discussion taking place that they did not want us to see/hear.

You're right about the bottles and stuff on the coffee table. Bella cleaned that table at 2 PM their time just before she left, so something has happened in the apartment while it was offline.

12 minutes ago, Harvey Brooks said:

I see they did move cam 9 slightly so you can now see the right side of the couch.

yes you right,it will be better to add another camera in bedrooms and put this cam 4 more closer to the bed,this cam is really to dark,