Sofia - Split 2

StnCld316

3 minutes ago, clivebb said:

don't know if they are really together in relationship or not or it's just for make nice,if yes i don't give them many times before broke

Seems like his camera shyness coupled with his pitiful performance has put a damper on the relationship.

Don't think it will develop if he can't overcome his personal hangups.

Edit; there must have been some personal relationship or he wouldn't have brought his clothing and unpacked it in her closet as soon as he arrived.

1 minute ago, Harvey Brooks said:

Seems like his camera shyness coupled with his pitiful performance has put a damper on the relationship.

Don't think it will develop if he can't overcome his personal hangups.

it's sure if he have read camcaps the other night i don't think we will see more sex with him here :biggrin:

44 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

She was just hiding behind the door of the wardrobe while getting dressed

Standing behind an open door, getting clothes out and getting dressed can hardly be interpreted as hiding.

Check the bathroom cam archive, fully nude in front of mirror, not covering up as soon as possible.

36 minutes ago, clivebb said:

she have watch leora appartment with leora naked ass sleeping on couch,i hope she will take example on that :biggrin:

inpired by Leora? Big progress for Nastya but still a long way to reach the Queen...

Screen_Shot_11_08_16_at_00_34.jpg