Sofia - Split 2

StnCld316

Rant Part 2

Secondly, Bella boobie has been criticised for not getting naked enough. This, once again, could have been addressed by VV. There needs to be a girl in the apartment  to lead the way on nudity. Iris wasn't showing a lot of skin at first but, with Lisa's lead, she has become progressively more relaxed. Bella was making fairly good progress while Anna & Alex were still around and, had they stayed, we would now be seeing a lot more skin. Look what happened in the old apartment when Mrs Fixit lead the way. So we need to have an Anna, Lisa, Sonya or, my personal favourite, Endy to lead the way and Bella and New Girl Nastya will be naked in no time.

Then we should see a lot more of this

Bella.jpg 

• Upvote 2

Just of interest, Sofia has generated 25 pages of comments in the forum since 1 Oct. while Voro only has 7, While we all, me included, have complained about this apartment, it is still getting nearly 4 times the attention that any of the others do.:biggrin:

1 minute ago, Clyde69 said:

Just of interest, Sofia has generated 25 pages of comments in the forum since 1 Oct. while Voro only has 7, While we all, me included, have complained about this apartment, it is still getting nearly 4 times the attention that any of the others do.:biggrin:

I take full responsibility for half of those posts good or bad, lol.

it has gotten more responses because everyone has an idea about how to make the new apt with new people into what we all want to see. the opinions have all been very well thought out and i hope vv is paying attn. it would make the site so much better.

• Upvote 1