Sofia - Split 2

StnCld316

it's not possible to make a website of quality when you have a low cost cameras like that,sound quality is bad and the majority of the videos are bad too,

sorry i don't want pay again with this quality,i return on free cams until i see a serious upgrade with the videos and sound quality

1 hour ago, clivebb said:

it's not possible to make a website of quality when you have a low cost cameras like that,sound quality is bad and the majority of the videos are bad too,

sorry i don't want pay again with this quality,i return on free cams until i see a serious upgrade with the videos and sound quality

Understandable but its not they are not trying to fix and improve something. I guess they are not so big to do that completely professional. But their technical support is great. You submit a ticket and you usually get an answer within an hour. In Sofia sometimes Mr Fixit answers himself

15 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Understandable but its not they are not trying to fix and improve something. I guess they are not so big to do that completely professional. But their technical support is great. You submit a ticket and you usually get an answer within an hour. In Sofia sometimes Mr Fixit answers himself

i contact regulary the vv support,the only problem i have with them it's they do many promises but i don't see many acts !

New guests hey. I wonder if it will be Bella's Belgian guy so he can make an ass of himself once again? It won't be but when they say new guests it usually means a couple of guys who are really immature that don't know how to treat or properly put the moves on a woman. I know this for sure Mr. Fixit and Mrs. Fixit are so awesome and they treat the girls so good. It's really nice to see that.

• Upvote 1