Sofia - Split 2

StnCld316

25 minutes ago, clivebb said:

don't know but if vv take the same time for change this cam 13 than to have this serious discussion with her,you can be sure she will continue doing that.

there is 5 mn shower video in the archive of this morning,it was what?

Nothing on this recording to see. Nobody in bathroom. Dont know why anybody hit record there

• Upvote 1

this cam 7 have working this time during her bath? apparently yes with what i can see in the archive but with only one camera in bathroom the angle is not the best for see good her in the bathtub,it's urgent vv put this cam 13 for have better angle.

the question is she gonna take bath again when the cam 13 will be here! not sure

3 minutes ago, clivebb said:

this cam 7 have working this time during her bath? apparently yes with what i can see in the archive but with only one camera in bathroom the angle is not the best for see good her in the bathtub,it's urgent vv put this cam 13 for have better angle.

the question is she gonna take bath again when the cam 13 will be here! not sure

Probably not. She will find a way to take a bath in the laundry, where she was just hiding and regularly hides to take calls. Both these girls need to go if VV really believes in their own sales blurb (on the site page) which reads "  All of our participants feeling absolutely free in front of the cams, " I call bullshit!

we can waiting 6 months for nastya,she will show nothing more this girl is all in the control and for boobie she do all outside now in this belgium guy appartment so exept shower there is nothing to see here,keep these girls here more longer it's not serious and vv lost all credibility