Tula - Split 2

StnCld316

11 hours ago, Amy3 said:

I'm taking about Ann moving to Tver, not Anna. For all I care at this point Anna can rot in Tula with her psycho boyfriend Alex or even better just leave all together. It's not so much the crazy sex stuff they are doing, really it's not, to each his own, the big problem that I have with Alex and Anna is that they are not having fun being here. Seriously, who wants to watch despressed, emotionless, washed up hasbeens?  It's the end of the road unless they'd like to snap out of it and be fun again.

Sorry. My mistake,

Ann has got up at about 10 a.m.! (local time) and left the apartent shortly after. Who will return today: A+A, Ann, Petra, all? It's unclear to me why Alex and Anna have not returned during the night; it wasn't a big party with much alcohol in Voronezj. To give the others a chance to build an 'orgy' in Tula? It did not happen, even Iris did not unwrap until she was at home.

Maybe Ann has gone hunting? Too early I would think.

4 minutes ago, nack said:

Alex and his clowns should be kicked out and also take Ivo with you

:angry:

We can but hope! I'm new to VV and only took a months subscription - if they were to kick those assholes out and got new couples I would definitely renew.