Tula - Split 2

StnCld316

il y a 2 minutes, clivebb a dit :

peut-être, mais pour moi, il est de deux semaines de membres perdus, ceci est juste ce que je me souviendrai

Yeah agree but when we are not well in our head and physically know is not our fault either so I do not think that she has to ask not to be well at the moment

8 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

i agree with amy & clive. she has been a major dissapointment for whatever reasons. time for some new recruits.

i don't want to see ann left because i like her ass :biggrin: but until she have no regular boyfriend here i will stay with the free cams (time is money !)

3 hours ago, Amy3 said:

As much as I would love to know, it's much more fun for me not knowing what they are talking about. VV is like watching a Spanish novela. I think can pretty much tell what's going on even though I can't speak Spanish. I don't think anyone can say Anna has been happy over the last week. I think she's getting over the threat of Ann and is trying hard to be happy again. Alex is a big ball of negative energy most of the time. 

Of course it is more fun to fantasize about what you see than build an opinion upon all the facts. But as long as I don't know the facts I cannot form a serious opinion. Calling (not by you!) that VV does not listen for instance is bullshit. They may listen or not, they are not obliged to run their business according the groundless arguments of their clients. They take the financial risks.

Anna may have been less happy last weeks, she is happy now and indeed with Alex. One can see it from the way she looks at him. She is very tired: she 'slept' in Voro more than 10 hours (partly with loud TV, but that seems normal nowadays) and went to sleep in Tula again a few hours later. Everyone is unhappy at times but it should not continue endlessly. Imo that is not the case with Anna.

Ann had the opportunity yesterday-evening to try a threesome, massaging Anna but she did not. She has, as far I can see, no own activities outdoors, so I do not understand what she is expecting yet.

• Upvote 2

Ann has gone out for long periods of time at night. Not lately due to being sick. This is where VV has to step up and bring some guys into the room. Ann can't just go out and bring someone home I don't think. 

BTW, you are correct, no one has a better perspective on what's happening on the site then VV management. They will live or die by the decisions they make. Ultimately, all of these characters are employees and if VV sees something that harms the bottom line I think it's safe to say that they will chime in. Nazi tattoo girl is a great example of that. Till then I'm just a voice in the wild throwing my own judgements at the screen. VV can do what they want.