Tula - Split 2

StnCld316

Looks like VV has resigned to its fate.Absolutely nothing on Twitter or mail and Tula,Voro,Sofia have gone down the drain in gutter.VV should close all the apartments except Tver and charge $10.

Accept it VV.Majority of users can get more entertainment on Keywest Cams and Earthcam than watching this shit.I sure as hell would not subscribe again !!

2 hours ago, nack said:

Looks like VV has resigned to its fate.Absolutely nothing on Twitter or mail and Tula,Voro,Sofia have gone down the drain in gutter.VV should close all the apartments except Tver and charge $10.

Accept it VV.Majority of users can get more entertainment on Keywest Cams and Earthcam than watching this shit.I sure as hell would not subscribe again !!

yes and for me it's boring in all voyeur sites (rlc,vv and vh),i think i'm gonna enter in hibernation mode me too during this winter and save my money for the next summer,this winter period is not good for this type of sites

4 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Ann looks a lot more happy now

sure it's more confortable for ann when petra is here because she know she don't need find a guy,no free place in bedroom for future bf of ann,i'm happy to return on free cams tomorrow

6 minutes ago, clivebb said:

sure it's more confortable for ann when petra is here because she know she don't need find a guy,no free place in bedroom for future bf of ann,i'm happy to return on free cams tomorrow

What, you don't want to see Petra slamming Ann with a dildo with laser precision? She might smile and you're gonna miss it. What kind of voyeur are you? LOL

Just now, Amy3 said:

What, you don't want to see Petra slamming Ann with a dildo with laser precision? She might smile and you're gonna miss it. What kind of voyeur are you? LOL

i just don't want see anymore her old weird asshole all the time in front of cameras 

• Upvote 1