Tula - Split 2

StnCld316

what a weird rythm of life they have in this moment in tula, it's 7.00 pm local time and ann sleep again,don't know what time they have go sleeping this morning but they are crazy, it's just impossible for me to track this rythm they have,they are up when i sleep and they sleep when i'm up.

btw,the guest have took a shower or not? that freeloaders life in tula start make me rrrrrrrrrr

36 minutes ago, clivebb said:

what a weird rythm of life they have in this moment in tula, it's 7.00 pm local time and ann sleep again,don't know what time they have go sleeping this morning but they are crazy, it's just impossible for me to track this rythm they have,they are up when i sleep and they sleep when i'm up.

btw,the guest have took a shower or not? that freeloaders life in tula start make me rrrrrrrrrr

As I said they (Alex+Ann) went to bed after 5.00 local time; probably much later. Ann and new girl were rather early up and chased Alex to the kitchen.

Do not forget that their daily rhytm is adapted to american times; the difference is about 8-11 hours. In California VV is only viewable for unemployed. One sees the time-effect also in the frequency of CC-posts.

8 minutes ago, beardman said:

As I said they (Alex+Ann) went to bed after 5.00 local time; probably much later. Ann and new girl were rather early up and chased Alex to the kitchen.

Do not forget that their daily rhytm is adapted to american times; the difference is about 8-11 hours. In California VV is only viewable for unemployed. One sees the time-effect also in the frequency of CC-posts.

i have wake up this morning for pee around 6.30 am my time,i have connect faster before return sleep,it was 8.30 am their time and ann+anna+the guest girl was always up on the couch ! alex was in kitchen sleeping on couch

If not for the archives, I would never have subscribed. They follow a weird time zone,may be intentional to cater to US customers.

Nothing interesting is happening in Tver, Tula and Sofia.The new couple have gone into their shell for whatever reason. Only saving grace is Iris.She practically roams around naked everywhere.

17 minutes ago, clivebb said:

i have wake up this morning for pee around 6.30 am my time,i have connect faster before return sleep,it was 8.30 am their time and ann+anna+the guest girl was always up on the couch ! alex was in kitchen sleeping on couch

I suppose that Anna and guest were already and Ann was still up. The first two stayed up and did several things during the day and Ann went to her still warm bed that came free. Assuming that Alex and Ann have not slept together, the conclusion must be that they stayed awake the whole night.

10 minutes ago, beardman said:

I suppose that Anna and guest were already and Ann was still up. The first two stayed up and did several things during the day and Ann went to her still warm bed that came free. Assuming that Alex and Ann have not slept together, the conclusion must be that they stayed awake the whole night.

it's 100 % sure they have stay up all the night and a good part of this morning,i have go in bed around 4 am (6.am their time) and they had not sleep,for me they enter in winter rythm mode they sleep in journey and live the night,

there is just in tula they have this weird rythm,i have not this type of problem with the other appartments

55 minutes ago, clivebb said:

it's 100 % sure they have stay up all the night and a good part of this morning,i have go in bed around 4 am (6.am their time) and they had not sleep,for me they enter in winter rythm mode they sleep in journey and live the night,

there is just in tula they have this weird rythm,i have not this type of problem with the other appartments

That is true and caused by the fact that Ann is a daysleeper; lying at the side of Petra she was busy with her mobile during many hours. Petra and also Iris have engagements outside and so a rather normal dayscheme, but Ann has nothing to do during the day. For Alex that is no problem: he has his dick and his girl to care for both of them.