Tula - Split 2

StnCld316

1 hour ago, beardman said:

Has Alex blindfolded himself? I have not seen that, I saw how Anna covered him from feet to head and after a 5-10 minutes started to play with him. He was not allowed to move. Alex needs Anna and such a fact is irresistable for some women like Anna and Ann.

Yes, he was blindfolded. Their relationship is toxic. He can't even cum anymore no matter the stimuli. You can only watch them through the slivers of your fingers as you cover your face. It's sick and sad. They need to leave VV. 

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Yes, he was blindfolded. Their relationship is toxic. He can't even cum anymore no matter the stimuli. You can only watch them through the slivers of your fingers as you cover your face. It's sick and sad. They need to leave VV. 

That was not my question; I have seen that he was blindfolded but assumed that it too was Anna's idea, because she covered him completely and directed all the next events. His orgasms are a problem from the moment he arrived in Voro (May 2016); as far as I can look back in the records and otherwise.  Ann looked from her arrival (March) the sweet, merry and innocent girl but innocent she was not: see the threesome dhe did on about March 28: she directed the whole show. 

I think dat we, as voyeurs, are not in the right position to show our indignation in the way some of us do. Do you realise how they think about us? I recall the 2 unknown guys who were picked up by Anna. Probably they call us sick.

• Upvote 1

All the ladies but Zoe in Tula now. Ivo takes the waterpipe with him to Voro. From now on one will not know what one is missing in Voro (not so much imo) because of the smoke. The last week the air in Tver has already improved much.

@beardman It's a good point for sure. I'm not saying that Anna is innocent in all of this, but I think she was nudged by Petra and Alex into the rough sex and this is where it has led. Who's to blame, who knows. Maybe Anna really is the culprit here. Personally, I'll feel a lot better about this if Alex and Anna looked like they we having fun, but they don't! Neither of them. Finally, it's a fair question, who sicker one who lives in VV or one who watches and comments about what's going on in VV?