Tula - Split 2

StnCld316

il y a 47 minutes, clivebb a dit:

il est triste ann Attendre le retour de fils petra cul Verser bouger, je commence à Penser ann is a erreur de casting, elle est trop jeune

To prepare to leave again so know not yet its return to tula

37 minutes ago, clivebb said:

you are probably the only one here to be happy with the return of petra but it's not a surprise,

send a message for me to petra for she move her ass definitely outside of vv

I can't i have no access to my email account, I am wanting on Google, I did not record her, so there are more people that like Petra

2 hours ago, nack said:

Ann does not even want this fake bullshit with Petra.Nothing will happen.

The only non-fake bullshit you find in Sofia. If you find Petra boring now, then you will find Iris within 2 months. The sudden activity of Iris and Lex has (i.m.o.) everything to do with a new paymentrule on the base of number of viewers.

Please tell us what Ann does want.

1 hour ago, clivebb said:

you are probably the only one here to be happy with the return of petra but it's not a surprise,

send a message for me to petra for she move her ass definitely outside of vv

He is certainly not the only one.

1 hour ago, clivebb said:

two if you want,a large majority here are tired with petra and want see new blood now,maybe the newbie on vv are again excited by her

Iris is the only 'new blood' that I would call a success; all the (about 10) others had a short life on VV or are problematic. Even Iris was not appreciated in september.