Tula - Split 2

StnCld316

18 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

We will hold the line here dont worry :cool:

And you guys sure did.The threesome was good.The second rd was even better.Ann sucked him for almost 15 mins before he doggied her.It was good.Thank you for the Recordings !!

Was there some sex that did not get recorded.I saw the guy getting a condom ready just before they both went out of frame after round 2.Did anything happen ?

:biggrin:

1 minute ago, nack said:

Was there some sex that did not get recorded.I saw the guy getting a condom ready just before they both went out of frame after round 2.Did anything happen ?

Not sure. There was a period of time when both of them weren't on cam. I think they were in the toilet room but I'm not sure.

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

Iris is studying or at work. Thats the reason shes not there

Nope. She was camming again in the living room at Voro. She tries to speak English when she is on the cam site but her English is very rudimentary (still way better than my Russian though)

13 hours ago, dennisjf12 said:

There is a room, off camera that is at the end of the hall that goes to the front door they go out side to smoke

most every apartment at lest one room that has no camera, it is someone can come into an apartment for delevry and not be seen

To see the floor plan of Tula, on the lower part of the screen click on small box labeled "Tula Plan"ScreenShot_20161107102627.png, it will show where all the rooms and camera's are located

49 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

What was it about? Did she get naked?

No, she just smiles and looks at the phone camera then has a broken english convo of sorts with the occasional  "thank you" and blown kisses thrown in. Decidedly unexciting.

• Upvote 1