Tula - Split 2

StnCld316

Just checked the archives again (Camera 8). She was awake from the start. He tickled her ass and they spoke. She just chose to lay there like a dead fish while he fingered her so Mr Baldy isn't a molester, he was just trying hard to get an iceberg to melt and failing.

• Upvote 2

I don't understand why TV is always on (sometimes the whole night) without someone looking. Is that normal nowadays or is that with purpose to prevent overhearing their conversation (or their moans). Though I cannot understand what they say; in this case was hearing her an important fact.

Whoever is saying that he drugged her needs to stop with those accusations. She lifted up her hips when he took her panties off. And when he stopped fingering her that's when she decided to show signs of life again. She was NOT sleep during the process. Her panties was still down while they were talking. Please stop saying these things.

21 minutes ago, Clyde69 said:

Just checked the archives again (Camera 8). She was awake from the start. He tickled her ass and they spoke. She just chose to lay there like a dead fish while he fingered her so Mr Baldy isn't a molester, he was just trying hard to get an iceberg to melt and failing.

Iceberg is correct. Like I said earlier, she was just being a bitch for not showing any signs of reaction during the fingering. Either get into it or tell him to stop. But to just lie there like a piece of shit just means she has a nasty attitude.

35 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Whoever is saying that he drugged her needs to stop with those accusations. She lifted up her hips when he took her panties off. And when he stopped fingering her that's when she decided to show signs of life again. She was NOT sleep during the process. Her panties was still down while they were talking. Please stop saying these things.

next time maybe i'll just record it myself & not archive it. that way i won't get you all upset. this is a forum where we are stating opinions and speculating all the time. almost no one understands what they are saying and many times we miss part of what happened due to having an actual life of our own. but you are right in that she didn't object so i guess he didn't do anything wrong. anyway it has no effect on us except to fuel more speculation which seems to be 1 of the reasons we all are here.

• Upvote 2