Tula - Split 2

StnCld316

2 minutes ago, Harvey Brooks said:

I didn't think they were being evicted, but maybe some counselling?

don't know harvey,for me it's more for setting the new appartment and ivo need help for that,i have maybe all wrong but this is my actual feeling

Just now, clivebb said:

don't know harvey,for me it's more for setting the new appartment and ivo need help for that,i have maybe all wrong but this is my actual feeling

If they were opening a new apartment, don't you think they'd have more promotion like they did when Tver and then Sophia opened?

1 minute ago, Harvey Brooks said:

If they were opening a new apartment, don't you think they'd have more promotion like they did when Tver and then Sophia opened?

vv is unpredictable in this moment,their communication are weird actually

40 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

There is a very clear difference between speculating and just being flat out wrong. Claiming that he drugged her or that she was asleep is just wrong because none of those things happened. So there's no opinion or speculating to be done there. Saying that anything else happened is just false information. 

And just speculating that someone is rapist or some kind of sexual assailant is extremely serious and I don't take to those kinds of statements unless irrefutable proof is presented. 

do me a favor. next time you see anything with my name on it just keep on going. you are not worthy of anymore of my time.

1 minute ago, golfer06 said:

do me a favor. next time you see anything with my name on it just keep on going. you are not worthy of anymore of my time.

Ignore him mate. I have no idea why he feels the need to be rude to others most of the time. He seems to think that the only opinion that matters is his.

1 minute ago, golfer06 said:

You were the one that responded to me first by quoting what I said. Now that I've made a point that you can't handle I'm not worth of your time? Go fuck yourself. Put me on your ignore list.