Tula - Split 2

StnCld316

10 minutes ago, Clyde69 said:

Ignore him mate. I have no idea why he feels the need to be rude to others most of the time. He seems to think that the only opinion that matters is his.

thnx for your support. i'm not the vice squad trying to condemn people on vv. i'm trying to be entertained and have somefun. apparently my friend doesn't understand that concept.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, golfer06 said:

thnx for your support. i'm not the vice squad trying to condemn people on vv. i'm trying to be entertained and have somefun. apparently my friend doesn't understand that concept.

I feel he might be a VV employee, nothing bad can ever happen in the apartments according to him and any criticism  of personnel or actions he takes personally.

Just now, Harvey Brooks said:

I feel he might be a VV employee, nothing bad can ever happen in the apartments according to him and any criticism  of personnel or actions he takes personally.

thnx for the heads up. i'll know to avoid him under all circumstances.

1 hour ago, Harvey Brooks said:

I didn't think they were being evicted, but maybe some counselling?

On 14-11 VV on twitter:  "Nobody's leaving Tver. Birdies just going for a short trip. They will be back on FRI. Stay cook"

I think it is very clear that all the older participants (Petra, Anna, Alex, Nick and Lisa) have joined them. The youngsters had to stay home. Is it really a trip (in november?) or something else?

Maybe a lottery who has the 'honor' to accompany Petra to her new apartment.

I really hope I'm wrong, but the more I see Ann around Alex the more I think she has the hots for him. If so it will only end in tears. Anna may be small but I wouldn't like to get on the wrong side of her. She'll rip Ann's arms off and beat her over the head with the soggy end.