Elisa & Fima ~ General Chat For This Apartment October 14,2016. to November 30,2016.

9 minutes ago, phantomcapsnet said:

13 hours Elisa is sleeping. She is trying to beat Zora best performance :biggrin:

Elisa threw seven empty bottles in the trash immediately after they come online. In addition to all the Booze  on the bench .. She needs to sleep :confused:

Just now, Noldus said:

Elisa threw seven empty bottles in the trash immediately after they come online. In addition to all the Booze  on the bench .. She needs to sleep :confused:

Just before going to bed the boyfriend pourred a drink for himself but Elisa drank the half of the drink.

13 hours ago, euromike69 said:

I can't belive they are bringing back all the girls we like,,,RLC thank you for bringing back Elisa,,,now please bring back my Adele::):heart:

You mean my Adele right ? She is in Amsterdam for two days but will be back in spain on monday..

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, phantomcapsnet said:

Just before going to bed the boyfriend pourred a drink for himself but Elisa drank the half of the drink.

yes I saw that, and she zip from two of the bottles in the kitchen... 

After all the controversy of b-1 and b-2 of late, what a joy it is to see one of our all time favourites, the lovely Elisa back happy and enjoying what I assume is her boyfriend whom she missed so much when she was here previously, partaking in proper unassisted love making. Great to have you back Elisa and please stay forever. The ghosts of this previously unlucky apartment have now hopefully been put to rest. :heart: :angel:

• Upvote 1