Elisa & Fima ~ General Chat For This Apartment October 14,2016. to November 30,2016.

11 hours ago, Dreamer24 said:

One thing for damn sure -- she's a desperate ass girl if she goes for that dude.  He's one rauncy ass guy. I would have never thot Elisa was that desperate for a guy or even someone to fuck. Im glad she's back, but damn -- she can do alot better than him. There's nasty and then him . I love Elisa, but damn she's better than that. She's my favorite by far, but she can do alot better than him. Her choice tho lol.

One thing for damn sure  he is fucking elisa and you spend your time speculating......shame :blush:

Lotta sex on RLC tonight but I gotta be honest, with the exception of Bogdan, no one seems to give a rat's ass about the girls they're fucking or how they feel.  Man, love and good sex is a two way street guys... And yeah, I know I'm sitting here speculating with the rest but in 90 minutes I'm going to be home fucking my brains out.  And the way I kept the best lay I ever had was by giving a rat's ass about whether or not she got off or how she felt.

• Upvote 3

On 10/18/2016 at 0:17 PM, Dreamer24 said:

One thing for damn sure -- she's a desperate ass girl if she goes for that dude.  He's one rauncy ass guy. I would have never thot Elisa was that desperate for a guy or even someone to fuck. Im glad she's back, but damn -- she can do alot better than him. There's nasty and then him . I love Elisa, but damn she's better than that. She's my favorite by far, but she can do alot better than him. Her choice tho lol.

Some people aren't as shallow as you - and are not as focused on looks or the body beautiful. 

I haven't been in RLC much today but I did notice the change in Elisa's demeanor and attitude since she was sexually assaulted last night.  (Yes, when a woman says no to anal penetration and she is forceably  penetrated anyways, that's sexual assault.  At least here in the USA it is )  Instead of being on the couch with her thug, I noticed she's facing away from him on the floor.  Moreover, she went from bra and apnties to a sweater and frumpy pajama bottoms.

I really felt for her last night as she was standing in the hallway sobbing.  I have mostly not gotten involved emotionally with any of these girls but I hate a bully and/or thug and I sympathized with her last night.