Kitty & Smith ~ General Chat For This Apartment October 23,2016. to November 30,2016.

These two have really been carrying RLC since their arrival. Thank god too because most other have been dreadfully dull. 

Kitty seems like a genuinely fun, outgoing and energetic girl and smith seems like a good partner for her. Great to have them in the lineup. 

On 25. 10. 2016 at 10:59 AM, Catmaster said:

Trouble in paradise! Interpreter please!

The sound is so shitty that an interpreter won't be any good here. I could interpret to you every single word coming out of that telly, but I can't hear anything that the two of them are muttering. The TV is killing everything, and it seems to be on all the time. 
Actually, I did get something. She told him to "give a call to that guy, to lend them the speakers". That's it. 

• Upvote 1

On 27 October 2016 at 7:30 PM, blue is the colour said:

I do not get why white guy's are into black gang rap crap shit music (I hate it with a passion)... I do not think these two will be here long. This guy is one dick head.

I predict bad things are going to happen in this apartment... but this is just my gut feeling.

black gang rap shit music …..wow are u just stereotyping rap music to black ppl and only its only meant for black ppl …an educated guess would be that u are being racist with that comment …..hmmm i wonder what white gand rap music sounds like …..

• Upvote 1

Why is she with this immature kid, nobody knows. He was pissed that her friend Eva came over this morning, he doesn't like her and was picking on her. Kitty got really pissed off how he treats others and her. She wants to invite her friends over for a party tonight but he isn't for it.

I was watching when Kitty got on her computer and logged in to some site it got upset at something she saw. She showed it to her friend who then went and started yelling at Smith, who was on the balcony. When Kitty got up you could see the laptop screen and it looked like Facebook to me. It has them upset. Kitty putting her head in her hands