Kitty & Smith ~ General Chat For This Apartment October 23,2016. to November 30,2016.

seriously between those who insult them just 5 minutes after they came in RLC and those who insult him because he is MAYBE a premature ejaculator, ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS? You guys really can't be happy without insulting other? You really think you are better than them? Great, if you are better than any of them JUST GO IN RLC INSTEAD OF INSULTING THOSE WHO LIVE THIS PROJECT!

• Upvote 6

2 minutes ago, broxman said:

The lag was really bad there, it spoiled a good session from the two of them. 

It costs enough to be a Premium Member, this really should not happen. It was like watching them on Dial up internet ! What year is it ?

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

It costs enough to be a Premium Member, this really should not happen. It was like watching them on Dial up internet ! What year is it ?

I'm new to all this - is it always this bad when couples have sex at this time of the day? I've never seen it like that at night time.

Just now, broxman said:

I'm new to all this - is it always this bad when couples have sex at this time of the day? I've never seen it like that at night time.

Generally not there must be something not quite right with the set up or there was a abnormal amount of users watching.