Kitty & Smith ~ General Chat For This Apartment October 23,2016. to November 30,2016.

8 minutes ago, steven51100 said:

Le blaireau il n a pas voulu la baisé pourtant elle avait envie

avant de juger, le blaireau comme tu dit a déjà plus de chance, vue que c'est lui qui se la fait 

et pour ton infos, ils ont fait du sexe il y a a peine 3h donc laisse lui le temps de se remettre de ses émotions ^^ 

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Qwerty57 said:

seriously between those who insult them just 5 minutes after they came in RLC and those who insult him because he is MAYBE a premature ejaculator, ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS? You guys really can't be happy without insulting other? You really think you are better than them? Great, if you are better than any of them JUST GO IN RLC INSTEAD OF INSULTING THOSE WHO LIVE THIS PROJECT!

You are 100% correct but don't even bother telling them that. For years people come here and make snap judgments and criticize tenants after only one day or even less at times. It never changes. But I agree that these types of comments are utterly ridiculous.

• Upvote 1

55 minutes ago, peking said:

why can't "guys" appreciate the greatest erotic visual EVER

and let her play?

maybe, it's just my imagination but his hand flip on her knee indicates to me, this might bother him a little.

I hope, it's just my imagination.

i agree-no experience

Just now, rebliz said:

I have no experience in this kind of issue but maybe some guys (maybe I am one of them) think that this kind of action from a women specially in front of them is indicates the he is not enough "man"

I think you are right. However, as people mature I hope they remember the Man is NOT responsible for the women's orgasm. My role, as a man, is to do anything she wants to assist her to achieve an orgasm. And I mean anything!!

Yeah they were arguing and she hit him and he hit her back. then they made up but the sex sucks at night with the night vision so not missing much when they do have sex. i don't waste my time on those type of sex sessions. i figured she was gonna be more of an exhibitionist but i was wrong as i see her covering up and even the boyfriend gives her a blanket to cover up after sex. Hope i am wrong

Edit: They are arguing right now lol....