Kitty & Smith ~ General Chat For This Apartment October 23,2016. to November 30,2016.

6 hours ago, Dakes90 said:

the girl is pretty hot...i feel for her tho'...that guy is a "one and done" - one minute and then he's done.....i hope it gets better :P

If he just lasted one minute, then paul (The three minute man) should be happy then.      :biggrin:

damn, he just broke his own record....numbers are of the roof! from one minute yesterday he actually kept going for 4 straight minutes, getting to do not one but two sexual positions!!! job well done! ;P if he keeps this up, Kitty might be getting an orgasm sometime early next year :P ;)

• Upvote 1

My first good look at this couple she is a very beautiful girl shame he is a minute man.

She was still horny after he fucked her and she started to finger herself then told him to lick her pussy and he wasn't to keen on that idea either so we might have another Leora on our hands masturbating when ever she gets the chance.

20 hours ago, Dakes90 said:

the girl is pretty hot...i feel for her tho'...that guy is a "one and done" - one minute and then he's done.....i hope it gets better :P

lol.. or as they say in Jamaica.."wan an dun":biggrin:

4 hours ago, Kkru394 said:

I just see these 2 and it makes me miss Suzan.. Kitty is pretty but I miss Suzan's body and Kitty's tattoo's to me are distracting. Hopefully she's got some hot friends who come over

Hmm could be right there.. Suzan had a serious "rack:blush: up-tilt" too.    . those I WILL miss:cry: