Kitty and Smith ~ Videos October 23,2016. to November 30,2016.

On ‎2016‎-‎11‎-‎16 at 1:57 PM, bilbao25 said:

(The Video Content is No Longer Accessible and Has Been Removed)

The little blowjob of the day, he isn't hard and sooooo Shy :sick:

i think he thought the 'tats' would give him status and make him seen tough, but he's too immature and she's too sexual for him to deal with.

• Upvote 2

On ‎2016‎-‎11‎-‎20 at 11:46 AM, kalevipoeg said:

Too bad this video cannot be opened, all you get are pop-ads.

Here's the file.  BTW, that site w/ the pop-ups stinks. Between the URL the clip is on and the pop-ups, it tries to place 9 cookies (including malware) on your site. Unless you have NOD32 and Malwarebytes, don't even THINK of going there.

• Upvote 7

On ‎2016‎-‎11‎-‎20 at 2:50 PM, Howard said:

Here's the file.  BTW, that site w/ the pop-ups stinks. Between the URL the clip is on and the pop-ups, it tries to place 9 cookies (including malware) on your site. Unless you have NOD32 and Malwarebytes, don't even THINK of going there.

Well, this video has been posted before.

Yeah, what a fight. Do you know what it was about? It was about fricking closed door and how it hurt her feelings...:rolleyes: They are always fighting about such stupid things...

Smith's words are mostly incomprehensible but he clearly didn't want to argue with her.

S:...
K: How can you say that?!
K: You keep swearing at me! I keep telling you to treat me nicely. All you do is lying on the sofa and looking at the phone and I am trying to ignore it. Then, I went to take a shower and you closed the door on me (bedroom door). Why? Why did you close the door, you asshole?
S:... Because I didn't want it to be cold here, you cow! (don't know what would be an appropriate curse in English)
K: And I don't want to be ignored by my boyfriend! So what should I do?
K: So you are going to ignore me now?
S: Yep (:biggrin:)
K: I'm asking you for the last time - are you going to keep ignoring me?
S: Leave me be
K: You want me to leave you alone? (crying)... I want to be loved and you tell me to leave you alone?
K: What did I do to you? I was bathing and then I wanted to go back to you. And what did you do? You closed the bedroom door while I was in the bath...

And then she keeps blabbering about the closed bedroom door and how he did it twice on purpose. She also accuses him that he is more interested in the closed door than her feelings...

• Upvote 4

On ‎2016‎-‎11‎-‎25 at 2:25 AM, kalevipoeg said:

Thanks for the information. It´s great that you understand their language. If you notice that they are speaking about their intimate relations - though I don´t think Smith knows what he should say - please listen and give us a short report in the general discussion thread if no video is available.

But, he is commenting on a video. A video posted at the top of this
page. This video:

As allowed for in rule one, on page one of this thread. See below.

Commenting is allowed but it is to pertain to the Topic of the Videos that have been Posted.

When Yury translates conversations of videos in other threads, he is
lauded and applauded for his contribution. Why should it be any
different for Santoro?

• Upvote 1

On ‎2016‎-‎11‎-‎25 at 5:11 AM, letsdothis said:

But, he is commenting on a video. A video posted at the top of this
page. This video:

As allowed for in rule one, on page one of this thread. See below.

Commenting is allowed but it is to pertain to the Topic of the Videos that have been Posted.

When Yury translates conversations of videos in other threads, he is
lauded and applauded for his contribution. Why should it be any
different for Santoro?

Again my comment has been deleted from here. It´s difficult to predict when the censorship will strike.

Any Comments that are not about the Videos Posted must be placed in the General Chat Thread for this Apartment or an Appropriate Thread that is for the Subject at hand.

Any Comments or Quotes placed that are not about the Videos will be removed.

I hope this answers your questions kalevipoeg, these rules are stated at the beginning of every pics and video thread. If your going to chit chat there is thread for that as well. The general chat thread. Thanks for your cooperation.