Leora & Paul - General Chat For This Apartment (2016)

2 hours ago, corboblanc said:

trop belle avec le bronzage!!!:heart:

Tres bronzage, mon ami!

If I'm going to see her bate, she better get on with it. There's normally a long wait at the doctor's. I did once cancel an appointment at the barbers when I thought she was about to go, and she did, but cancelling a doctor's appointment which takes about 3-4 weeks to get in is a bit beyond my Leora fetish.

Wow I was seen really quickly for a change. so I am now back to enjoy Leora 

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, BBsq69 said:

Tres bronzage, mon ami!

If I'm going to see her bate, she better get on with it. There's normally a long wait at the doctor's. I did once cancel an appointment at the barbers when I thought she was about to go, and she did, but cancelling a doctor's appointment which takes about 3-4 weeks to get in is a bit beyond my Leora fetish.

Well there do seem to be people around making videos and taking shots for those of us who are not home a great deal, for which I, too, must give my heartfelt thanks.

Her current posture at the laptop, on the LR couch, suggests some slight possibility of something happening eventually if she remains alone.

Assuming she knows she is going to be alone long enough to achieve much by way of an erotic persuasion.

• Upvote 1

Leora's back home after her night at chez chubby.

Actually she might have been there earlier but I'm not sure. She has her bikini on but she might have taken that to her friend's. Sadly, she doesn't seem horny but you can't always tell as she has been known to go from a standing start especially if she has been away the previous evening or is about to go away and feels like she needs to treat us.

Guest beaver67
3 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Now with her legs spread in the LR, it looks more promising.

sure does BB- hope you don't have any appointments today- could take a while hahahahaha

22 minutes ago, beaver67 said:

sure does BB- hope you don't have any appointments today- could take a while hahahahaha

Or having to take someone to the hospital in an emergency like I did, the day before.